Monday 21 November 2011

Calx Europe Cloud Debate Daily is Launched


Yesterday evening I tried an experiment and launched my own online newspaper, The Calx Europe Cloud Debate.

Using the popular paper li free technology, I collated articles and picked some that I have read in one readable format. My aim is to produce daily (if possible) updates on Cloud issues and successes so that it can help vendors and channel formulate their strategies for the Cloud.

I hope also to change my own website in the near future to become more of a dynamic repository for information on Cloud strategies.

The Cloud is a subject I am very passionate about and I am specifically interested in helping software vendors and channels formulate their strategies and go to market plans and to help them practically execute.

I have 10 years of direct experience of running SaaS and ASP businesses and understand the strategies, selling techniques, business models, compensation plans, sales motivators and factors to success in Cloud business. I also have long experience in working in channels at all levels. Currently, I work with vendors and channel on Cloud strategies and execution of their plans.

For more information, please call +44 (0) 207 193 2356 or read The Calx Europe Cloud Debate at http://goo.gl/8nDX6.

No comments: